Graduate Associate Toxicologist - Hampshire
Job Location: Hampshire (Commutable from Aldershot, Guildford, Basingstoke, Wokingham etc.)
Job Salary: Competitive
Job Keywords: Toxicology Job / Graduate Toxicology Jobs / Public Health Jobs / Chemistry Jobs / Biochemistry Jobs / Regulatory Jobs / Regulatory Compliance Jobs
Our client, a leading toxicology and regulatory company, are looking for a talented science graduate to join their team. The company have expanded considerably over the last year and are proud of their ethos of training newly graduated candidates and providing opportunities of growth throughout their company.
This role would ideally suit someone with a BSc or MSc in Toxicology or related subject, who is looking to join a smaller close-knit company and progress upwards. They are looking for someone who is keen to learn, manages their work load effectively and can work in sometimes busy and high-pressure environments.
- Supporting the senior toxicologists with safety assessments
- Data entry and analysis
- Toxicological assessments of raw materials
- Research and reports
- Liaising with customers, by phone, email and visits
- A BSc or MSc in Toxicology, or related subject
- Experience in industry in a placement year or otherwise is a bonus
- An interest in toxicology is a must
- Computer literate
- Customer service experience would be a great transferrable skill also