Graduate Associate Toxicologist – Hampshire or Hong Kong Offices
|Job Title:||Graduate Associate Toxicologist – Hampshire or Hong Kong Offices|
|Contract Type:||Immediate Start Graduate Role|
|Contact Name:||Jodie Murray|
|Job Published:||October 30, 2018 12:17|
Our client, a leading toxicology and regulatory company, are looking for a talented science graduate to join their team. The company have expanded considerably over the last year and are proud of their ethos of training newly graduated candidates and providing opportunities of growth throughout their company.
This role would ideally suit someone with a BSc or MSc in Toxicology or related subject, who is looking to join a smaller close-knit company and progress upwards. They are looking for someone who is keen to learn, manages their work load effectively and can work in sometimes busy and high-pressure environments.
There is also an opportunity at their Hong Kong lab, so please get in touch if you're interested in this location.
- Supporting the senior toxicologists with safety assessments
- Data entry and analysis
- Toxicological assessments of raw materials
- Research and reports
- Liaising with customers, by phone, email and visits
- A BSc or MSc in Toxicology, or related subject
- Experience in industry in a placement year or otherwise is a bonus
- An interest in toxicology is a must
- Computer literate
- Customer service experience would be a great transferrable skill als
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's