Graduate Associate Scientist - In Vitro Toxicology
Job Location: Cheshire, North West (Commutable from Wilmslow, Macclesfield, Buxton, Knutsford, Northwich, Manchester etc.)
Job Salary: Competitive DOE
Job Sectors: Graduate Science Jobs / Graduate Biology Jobs / Graduate Life Science Jobs / Graduate Biomedical Science Jobs / Graduate Pharmaceutical Science Jobs / Graduate Pharmacology Jobs
One of our most exciting Bioscience clients is expanding and seeking a talented graduate to join their company. Our client is a CRO who work with industries including the pharmaceutical and cosmetics sector, who invest heavily in Research and Development of new techniques to see how chemicals or pharmaceuticals interact and work in the human body.
They are looking for someone who can work independently as well as part of a team, with good communication and organisational skills. Laboratory experience is preferred, either from university projects or in a placement year. They are looking for graduates with experience in mammalian cell culturing, cell imaging and toxicology based assays.
- Supporting the toxicology screening process and running various scientific tests
- Running robotic systems
- Data analysis and interpretation
- Preparing laboratory supplies including buffers and compounds
- A 2:1 or above degree (or predicted) in a Life Science, Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical Science or related discipline.
- A lab placement / experience in a working lab is highly preferred
- Experience with mammalian cell culturing, cell imaging and toxicology based assays, preferably from your final year project or placement