Graduate Analytical Scientist
Job Location: Wiltshire, South West England (Commutable from Andover, Winchester, Southampton, Salisbury, Warminster etc.)
Job Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 dependant on experience
Job Benefits: Pension, 30 days holiday, 9-5 hours
We are working with a renowned pharmaceutical company based in Wiltshire, who are looking for a Bachelors or Masters graduate with some industry experience to join their Development team as a Scientist.
- Manufacturing bio-pharmaceutical products
- Protein analysis using gel electrophoresis, uv/vis spectroscopy and various assays
- Operating HPLC systems
- A 2:1 or above degree in Life Science or Chemistry
- HPLC and Gel Electrophoresis experience
- An understanding of protein and enzyme analysis
- General laboratory experience from industry is highly preferred, including the preparation of reagents.