Job Key Skills: A degree in a STEM discipline, this includes Geography and Geology, with an A-Level in Maths.
Our client is a leading international environmental consultancy with an esteemed reputation for helping their global clients improve their environmental sustainability.
They are currently looking to grow the Advisory team at their central London office and require a STEM graduate to join them as a Graduate Analyst.
The key objective of the job is to help the organisation’s clients to gain a better understanding of their environmental impact.
This will involve applying your knowledge of climate change to help assist clients in addressing challenges relating to energy efficiency and environmental sustainability.
• Educated to a degree level in a STEM discipline (Geography or Geology included)
• An A-Level in Maths
• Knowledge of climate change, greenhouse gas emissions and energy
• Willingness to learn new skills on the job
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Confidence working with data