Graduate Analyst - Microscopy
Job Location: South West England (Commutable from Gloucestershire, Evesham, Chipping Campden, Cheltenham, Stratford-upon-Avon etc.)
Job Salary: £17,000 - £18,000
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a graduate to join one of South West England's leading scientific companies.
In this role you will be working within the microscopy department, working towards identifying any foreign bodies and glass samples reported. In accordance with your position you will also be expected to carry out additional technical tasks.
You will be using microscopy to investigate foreign bodies and materials using SEM, FT-IR and other forms.
Key Job Duties:
- Using findings, prepare technical reports for clients
- Maintain an organised record of data and information
- Undergo any necessary training
- Work in a safe and professional manner at all times
- Excellent written skills
- Previous laboratory experience would be desirable but not essential to the role
- 2:2 or above in a Scientific subject - Chemistry, Biochemistry etc.
- Previous use of microscopes is an advantage