Graduate Account Manager (Languages or Humanities Graduate)
|Job Title:||Graduate Account Manager (Languages or Humanities Graduate)|
|Contract Type:||Immediate Start Graduate Role|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||Up to £20300 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Mark Newland|
|Job Published:||August 25, 2021 10:34|
Graduate Account Manager - Languages or Humanities Graduate
Salary: £20300+ Bonus (typically circa £3,000) + Medical + Pension
Location: Central London
To work within the Operations team with responsibility for sales operations support.
1. Capture client telephone orders.
2. Based on the client's requirements cost incoming orders and issue quotations as required.
3. Analyse documentation, identifying language combinations, identify specialism requirements and obtaining accurate word counts.
4. Based on the client's requirements and the job's characteristics, calculate the time required to complete the work and confirm delivery dates as required.
5. Consider appropriate discounts and obtain authorisation in accordance with Company procedures.
6. Obtain from the client a purchase order or instructions to act.
7. Activate the job and liaise with the Production Team to confirm the job to the client.
1. Enter job details into the job database, maintaining up to date information as the quote/estimate progresses.
2. Liaise with the Production team to ensure resources are available to satisfy client delivery requirements.
3. Maintain the active quotes report, keeping in contact with clients through follow up phone calls and e-mails.
1. Contact clients to determine any reasons for non-payment and agree payment dates.
2. Issue copy invoices as required. Deal with client invoicing queries.
3. Follow Company debt collection procedures.
1. GCSEs or the equivalent in English and Mathematics.
2. A University degree at or above a 2:1 in a liberal arts or Humanities subject or modern languages.
Relevant Work Experience
1. General office skills.
2. Competence in the Windows operating environment, MS Word and MS Excel, and E-mail.
1. Good communication skills and a competent telephone manner.
2. A team player able to multi-task under tight deadline conditions.
4. A willingness to learn and grow.