As a graduate on the Future Leaders Graduate Programme at Renold, you will have an incredible opportunity to make a genuine contribution to our future success from day one. From the start you’ll have a real role, with real responsibilities, enabling you to build on the knowledge and skills gained during your University degree. Our size and rapid transformation ensures that new opportunities constantly arise but we are not so large that you will become ‘lost’ in the crowd. As you demonstrate your capabilities, we will keep you constantly challenged, providing you with opportunities to take on exciting roles within our international group of companies.
In addition to your role, our comprehensive development programme includes:
- A structured induction programme;
- Group training sessions covering technical, business and people skills;
- Site visits, including at least one overseas;
- Group projects using live case studies and key projects;
- Networking opportunities with senior managers and peers;
- The opportunity to be mentors and ambassadors for the graduate programme in future years.
We understand that talent comes in all shapes and sizes and therefore offer a variety of graduate opportunities to suit your skill set. These include:
- 1 x Junior Developer (Engineering)
- 1 x ERP Implementation Support Specialist (IT)
- 1 x Internal Sales Engineer (Sales /Engineering)
- 1 x Production (Engineering / Manufacturing)
- 1 x Design Engineer (Torque Transmission, Couplings)
(Further details of each of the roles can be found on www.renold.com)
One thing is for sure though, where you start out will not limit where you can go if you demonstrate aptitude and a passion for other disciplines.