Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world’s largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we’ve built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and specialty medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development and innovation. This is how we improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives. Join us on our journey of growth!
Teva is a multinational company engaged in the research, development, manufacturing and marketing of branded and generic pharmaceuticals. Each patient is our customer and deserves medicines of the highest quality. Quality of the highest standard is our business.
At Teva Runcorn we are proud of the reputation that we have earned for being able to commercialise new aseptic sterile products for our group in an agile, efficient and compliant manner. We manufacture sterile products for use in the treatment of respiratory conditions such as asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
We employ over 400 people, working in roles encompassing everything from quality assurance, manufacturing operations, research and development, chemistry, engineering, microbiology, quality control & systems and packaging.
If you would like to work in our state-of-the-art pharmaceutical manufacturing site, a safe, clean, professional environment with pharmaceutical standards second to none? Well here is your opportunity. We are currently looking to recruit a Formulation Specialist within our New Product Development department. If you have the relevant experience and a Degree in a relevant discipline we would like to hear from you.
Purpose of the role:
• To conduct formulation development on a range of different projects with a wide range of dosage forms; i.e. Solutions, Emulsion, Suspension formulations including sterile inhalation and ophthalmic products.
• To conduct formulation development work including pre-formulation, formulation characterisation, process development and scale-up.
• To transfer formulations and manufacturing processes into GMP manufacturing.
• To oversee the manufacturing activities for registration batches to support regulatory submissions.
• To assist manufacturing operations in problem solving, investigations and corrective actions for registration and scale up batches.
• To write experimental protocols, validation criteria and reports.
Applicants should have the following experience / qualifications:
• Must be a Graduate within a Life Sciences discipline, or equivalent.
• MS/PhD in Life Sciences desirable.
• Trained in pharmaceutical industry related to formulation development of sterile dosage forms. Devices experience would be highly desirable.
• Experienced in formulation science in a GMP R&D pharmaceutical environment.
• Experience of Quality by Design.
• Proficient in statistical techniques such as Design of Experiments with a focus on formulation development, problem solving and scale-up in a pharmaceutical environment.
• Must be able to successfully interface with analytical development, regulatory, engineering and manufacturing operations to execute batch production activities.
In return we will offer you a clean, safe and professional environment where you will be rewarded for your dedication and given the opportunity to really contribute. We look to develop and progress our team through the business and provide a competitive salary, good holiday entitlement, pension scheme, permanent health insurance and life
Research & Development
Drug Analysis and Formulation
In process of validation
Teva’s Equal Employment Opportunity Commitment
Teva Pharmaceuticals is committed to equal opportunity in employment. It is Teva's global policy that equal employment opportunity be provided without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national or ethnic origin or any other legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable laws.