|Job Title:||Engineering Manager|
|Contract Type:||Immediate Start Graduate Role|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Contact Name:||Mark Newland|
|Job Published:||March 10, 2021 11:56|
Job Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
Job Type: Full time, permanent
Job Salary: Highly competitive, DOE
Job Benefits: Great salary, generous holidays, relocation package, car allowance, discretionary bonus and private medical
We are currently working with a leading supplier of packaging solutions in Birmingham, who are looking for an experienced Engineering manage to join their impressive and growing site.
The company have an impressive track record of supporting their staff, offering an approachable and welcoming environment to work in as well as eye catching benefits too.
This role essentially is to ensure that the engineering services provided within this company are of the highest standard, within a set budget spend and managing engineers, technicians, supervisors to be well motivated and engaged with their duties. To develop strategies to achieve excellence in the Engineering team.
- Providing a safe working environment, implementing health and safety policies and ensuring people within the Engineering team adhere to policies
- Develop, execute and deliver engineering budgets, engineering spend, covering all aspects of the operating performance targets
- Ensuring all key engineering operating factors are being met and al performance information is correctly reported
- Developing and implementing KPS's which focus on reducing costs, material usage and increasing productivity
- Identifying and implementing modifications to improve the sites profitability and productivity
- Ensuring materials are used effectively, by maintaining good control and monitoring procedures
- Working alongside the continuous improvement leader to support with problem solving, improvement projects and site development
- A degree in Engineering, preferably Electrical focussed but are open to other specialities too
- 3-5 years' experience in a similar role: Engineering Manager, Senior Supervisor etc.
- Good leadership skills with the ability to manage supervisors and a team of 20-35 people
- Experience of continuous improvement techniques and dealing with manufacturing equipment would be highly beneficial
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Cloud Engineering Consultant - Kubrick
Graduate Field Service Engineer (Mechanical or Electronic)
Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer (Project Planning)
Graduate Project Engineer (Mechanical Engineering)
£20000 - £22000 per annum
Graduate Product Design Engineer - Microelectronics
Great Yarmouth, Norfolk
£25000 - £30000 per annum