Engineering Graduate Scheme
|Job Title:||Engineering Graduate Scheme|
|Contract Type:||Industry Placement|
|Job Published:||November 16, 2018 11:29|
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established international manufacturing company, bringing your talented skills to a project-based graduate scheme.
You will have the chance to work on a vast range of products, from innovative large-scale technologies to the small-scale items we use in our day-to-day lives. This scheme is a great opportunity to gain a hands-on insight into the different multi-engineering ideas across different platforms, as well as working on your own projects.
You will be based within our clients UK office with occasional trips abroad.
- Handling a wide range of projects
- Working with various clients
- Travelling to Europe for selected projects
- Managing your own development programme
- Mechanical Engineering Degree (Masters level)
- Commercial experience in an engineering/management setting
- Progression within the company
- Paid travel and accommodation for selected projects
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Data Analytics & Big Data Engineering - Jr Professionals & Graduate Program
£25,000.00 + 14% bonus in year one after training; basic salary increase to £32,000 + bonus in year two
Graduate Telecoms Engineer
£20,000 - £25,000
Graduate Software Engineer
Graduate CAD Engineer (Sales, Projects, CAD)