|Job Type||Immediate Start Graduate Role|
Job Title: Electronic Engineer
Job Salary: £24,000 - £28,500
Job Location: Hampshire
Our client is a fast-growing international electronics company, constantly developing new products and pushing into new markets. They have an immediate need for a highly motivated individual to become part of the team to help drive the company forwards.
- To develop and design new products expanding our existing range.
- Be a key player in shaping our new product roadmap, generating new product ideas and seeing them come to fruition.
- Work within our multidisciplinary teams, using your skills in electronic and embedded software development, prototyping and design.
- Continually improve existing products through the use of the latest technologies, to maintain our market leading position.
- Liaise with our manufacturing teams in the UK and Far East to see your products safely into full scale production.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in an electronics product design environment.
- Embedded software development using C and/or C++.
- Good knowledge of analogue and digital electronic circuits, including low power microprocessors and microcontrollers.
- Degree in Electronic Engineering.