|Job Title:||Electronic Engineer|
|Contract Type:||Immediate Start Graduate Role|
|Contact Name:||Mark Newland|
|Job Published:||July 04, 2019 13:40|
Job Title: Electronic Engineer
Job Salary: £24,000 - £28,500
Job Location: Hampshire
Our client is a fast-growing international electronics company, constantly developing new products and pushing into new markets. They have an immediate need for a highly motivated individual to become part of the team to help drive the company forwards.
- To develop and design new products expanding our existing range.
- Be a key player in shaping our new product roadmap, generating new product ideas and seeing them come to fruition.
- Work within our multidisciplinary teams, using your skills in electronic and embedded software development, prototyping and design.
- Continually improve existing products through the use of the latest technologies, to maintain our market leading position.
- Liaise with our manufacturing teams in the UK and Far East to see your products safely into full scale production.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in an electronics product design environment.
- Embedded software development using C and/or C++.
- Good knowledge of analogue and digital electronic circuits, including low power microprocessors and microcontrollers.
- Degree in Electronic Engineering.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Graduate Technical Engineer
Data Engineer - Kubrick
Graduate Project Engineer (Mechanical Engineering)
£20000 - £22000 per annum
Machine Learning Engineer - Kubrick
Graduate Product Design Engineer - Microelectronics
Great Yarmouth, Norfolk
£25000 - £30000 per annum