Digital Operations Project Manager
|Job Title:||Digital Operations Project Manager|
|Salary:||£37.5k depending on experience|
|Job Published:||November 03, 2020 16:21|
Up to £37.5k depending on experience
An exciting opportunity has become available to work full time on a 2-year Knowledge Transfer Partnership (KTP) to develop an operationalisation management strategy for the deployment of technology solutions in the rail sector. Employed and supported by a team of academic experts from the university, you will be based at RASIC Ltd.’s premises in London.
RASIC are a UK registered SME, established in 2010. RASIC boasts a team of extremely knowledgeable consultants who collectively have over 60 years of experience of working in the rail industry. Rasic are currently deploying the world’s first railway train occupancy system for the British railway network, as a response to Covid-19 to support social distancing. Building a system based on mobile phone data and machine learning. We need to systems and processes to scale this world-wide. Are you the right person to develop and deploy their system and become part of our cutting-edge start-up?
They occupy a niche position in the market; using their extensive knowledge of this highly regulated and safety-critical sector to identify opportunities to integrate leading technology from ‘outside’ the rail sector, removing barriers to previously inaccessible innovations.
Qualification we require:
- MSc Masters in Operations Management, Digital Management or another related discipline.
You will have knowledge of digital operations capability. Specifically covering:
- A sound understanding of operations management concepts and good quantitative skills;
- Excellent people skills and the ability to adopt an inclusive, participative and consultative approach and the ability the influence senior company personnel;
- The potential to rise within the organisation, as it grows;
- Experience of service operations management analysis, modelling and improvement techniques (e.g. data analysis, simulation modelling, advanced operations management);
- Understanding and ability to deploy quality systems and processes.
- Demonstrable technical skills concerning the digital design, management and improvement of service delivery;
- Knowledge of appropriate regulatory frameworks (e.g. ISO9001, etc.) and their potential constraints on operational improvement and processes; and
- Awareness of Management Information Systems and Decisions Support Systems.
- £2,000 per year to spend on personal training;
- attendance at two residential managerial workshops (each of one week’s duration);
- opportunity to register on a higher degree (at a reduced cost)
- opportunity of a permanent position with the company; 70% of host companies make a permanent job offer to their Associate at the end of the project.
Closing Date: 15 November 2020
To apply, please click on the apply button:
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's