|Job Title:||Development Chemist|
|Contract Type:||Immediate Start Graduate Role|
|Contact Name:||Mark Newland|
|Job Published:||February 10, 2021 15:05|
Job Location: Buckinghamshire (commutable from Bicester, Luton, Milton Keynes, Aylesbury, High Wycombe, Oxford etc.)
Job Salary: Competitive, dependent upon experience
Job Details: Full time, permanent position
Job Sectors: Chemistry Jobs, Biochemistry Jobs, Cosmetic Science Jobs, Graduate Science Jobs, Chemist Jobs, Laboratory Jobs
We are currently working with a leading chemical supplier in the cosmetics and pharmaceutical industry who are looking for a talented individual to join their small but growing team in Buckinghamshire.
The company currently have a vacancy for a Technical Development Chemist to join their expanding R&D team working on personal care formulations. This role offers excellent personal development, and the company offers extensive training, supportive colleagues and a fully equipped laboratory. The role is essentially. The successful candidate will benefit from exciting opportunities and on-going career development that the company can offer.
They are looking for a creative and self-motivated person with excellent communication skills. They are open to different levels of experience, from recent science graduate to someone with professional experience too.
- Developing formulations to demonstrate benefits of the personal care products
- Creating new formulations for customers
- Investigating new materials for their possible applications
- Communicating complex information clearly
- Supporting the sales team in providing them with formulations, information and presentations
- Presenting technical presentations
- Travelling to customers in the UK and Poland, and worldwide for exhibitions (pandemic and safety dependent)
- A degree in a scientific subject including Chemistry, Biochemistry, Cosmetic Science etc.
- Laboratory experience, particularly within personal care products is an advantage, but not an essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time keeping and teamwork skills
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's