Deep Learning Engineer - Python
Job Location: East Dorset (Commutable from Bournemouth, Christchurch, Southampton, Poole, Salisbury etc.)
Job Salary: Negotiable - depending on experience
Job Sectors: Computer Science Jobs / Machine Learning / Deep learning/ Computing / Signal Processing/ Data Science
Our Client, an established life sciences company focusing on cell line development are looking for an image processing engineer to join their expanding R&D team as a result of their recent success. Our clients aim is to make a real difference when it comes to medical research. They partner with pharmaceutical companies to help them reach their solutions quickly and cheaply.
This position would suit a recent graduate who is looking for more than just than a standard developer position. You will have a keen interest and understanding of deep learning and machine learning techniques and be comfortable working within all areas of the company.
- Degree educated to Masters or PHD Level
- Direct experience in real-time image processing algorithm design and implementation
- Hands-on programming capability in Python languages
- Hands-on experience with Tensorflow and Tensorboard
- Experience in machine learning and image classification using deep learning technics
- Good understanding of signal processing in both space and frequency domains.
- Ability to program in C++, C# and Microsoft .NET framework.
- NVIDIA Cuda GPU programming
- Electrical engineering and motion system design.
- A competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave +bank holidays
- Free Parking
- Child Care Voucher Scheme
- Automatic Pension Enrolment