Data Scientist (R, Matlab, SAS, SPSS)
|Job Title:||Data Scientist (R, Matlab, SAS, SPSS)|
|Contract Type:||Graduate Scheme 2020 Start|
|Location:||Sheffield, South Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£25000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Mark Newland|
|Job Published:||August 14, 2019 10:26|
Salary = up to £40K DOE
Location = Sheffield, Yorkshire (commutable from Rotherham, Doncaster, South Yorkshire).
Our client is an analytics company who have developed software enabling them to interpret company data. They are expanding their team and are seeking applications from recent graduates and experienced data scientists.
The chosen candidate will collect and analyse data from customer's sites, assessing its validity. It is likely that you will input the data into the bespoke software and convert the findings into a detailed report. The work will be performed to a high level and should meet strict QA standards.
The role will involve coordinating client workshops in which the data will be discussed and action points recommended.
The chosen candidate can expect to work as part of a small team with guidance from an experienced project manager.
- Degree level candidate with relevant commercial experience in a data analysis related role.
- Knowledge of SQL or Access along with strong Excel skills essential.
- Ability to interpret data and present results.
- An understanding of SPSS, Matlab, R or SASS would be advantageous.
- A desire to work with performance models and to deliver benefits to a varied customer base.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's