Job Key Skills: A degree in an Engineering discipline, with a passion for Green Buildings, and Sustainable Processes.
Our client is an SME environmental consultancy with an esteemed reputation for helping their global clients improve their environmental sustainability by adopting a range of innovative low-carbon sustainable technologies.
They are currently looking to grow the Business Development side of the business at their Coventry office and require an Engineering graduate with excellent business acumen and the ability to develop and deliver business plans.
The key objective of the job is to work across different innovative technologies and to create business value, using techniques within Business strategy, Market Analysis, Business models, Risk analysis, Intellectual property, Financial and management controls, Information technology and E-business. Operating across a range of innovative low-carbon sustainable technologies, the successful candidate will cover everything from project planning to construction and from operation to reuse, throughout the project life cycle to achieve target sustainability ratings and benchmarks.
- Educated to a degree level in an Engineering discipline
- A passion for Green Buildings, and Sustainable Processes
- Excellent business acumen and a confident approach in client facing situations.
- Familiarity with market research, risk analysis, IPR knowledge, and financial analysis
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills