|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Contract Type:||Immediate Start Graduate Role|
|Contact Name:||Mark Newland|
|Job Published:||January 19, 2022 17:18|
Location: Liverpool, Merseyside, North West
Our client is an establish gaming company. They are expanding their team and are seeking applications from experienced Business Analysts.
The purpose of the Business Analyst role is to provide the analysis, discipline and structure required to define and implement business change and product processes. The successful candidate will work closely with business areas such as Marketing, Finance, Contact Centre, Operations, Compliance and Technology. The Business Analyst will provide the glue between product owners and engineers to ensure business needs are met.
- Working with commercial business owners to shape the business needs
- Facilitating the elaboration and definition of requirements (in the form of customer outcomes and user stories) so that the interactions with the customer and operational colleagues are outlined in the delivery of business needs.
- Working with business and technology teams to ensure a refined solution is delivered incorporating business solutions and processes.
- Experience working in a fast-paced digital focused environment on both platform replacement and enhancement projects
- Experience working in a regulated environment
- Experience working with business and technical teams, though there is no need to be technical
- Experience of agile methods and provision of product / outcome specifications.
- Stakeholder management to C Level
- Business Operations experience
- Good communication & negotiation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to challenge and motivate the project team
- Strong problem solving, innovation and creativity skills