Based in Somerset, South West England.
Competitive Salary (circa £24K)
Our client is a healthcare insurance provider and they are seeking a graduate from a STEM discipline for a role within their business intelligence team.
The role will involve a variety of tasks including the following:
- Data processing. Working with SQL to produce pre-configured pricing quotations based on the client requirements. You will be expected to improve the accuracy of the quotes and to reduce the number of anomalies.
- Data visualization. You will help the business leaders from various departments by providing relevant data and displaying this in a relevant form.
- Project work. You will work with the Finance Team and the IT Team, ensuring that data is accurate when they complete projects and tasks.
- ABB at A Level and 2.1 in a numerate degree subject.
- Knowledge of SQL / T-SQL is essential.
- Interest in logic, coding and machine learning, would be advantageous.