Job Location: Cheshire, North West (Commutable from Wilmslow, Macclesfield, Buxton, Knutsford, Northwich, Manchester etc.)
Job Salary: Competitive DOE
Job Sectors: Scientist Jobs / Laboratory Jobs / Pharmacology Jobs / Pharmaceutical Science Jobs /
One of our most exciting Bioscience clients is expanding and seeking a talented Scientist to join their company. Our client is a CRO who work with industries including the pharmaceutical and cosmetics sector, who invest heavily in Research and Development of new techniques to see how chemicals or pharmaceuticals interact and work in the human body.
- Providing analytical support for ADME assays
- HPLC-MS plus other techniques
- Development of new methods
- A 2:1 or above degree in a Life Science, Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical Science or related discipline.
- Roughly 3 years’ experience within ADME/ DMPK and experience of using HPLC-MS and MS equipment
Desirable, but preferred
- Some experience with the following: metabolic/microsomal stability, MDCK, Caco permeability, protein binding etc.