The Institute of Environmental Sciences (IES) is a visionary organisation leading debate, dissemination and promotion of environmental science and sustainability. We promote an evidence-based approach to decision and policy making. We are devoted to championing the crucial role of environmental science in ensuring the well-being of humanity now and in the future. Members come from all areas of the environment sector, wherever jobs are underpinned by sound science.
Membership Opportunities, Award and Qualifications:
As a Member of the Institute of Environmental Sciences you can:
* 4-5 journals, the environmental SCIENTIST, per annum.
* Regional and national events.
* Contribute to our policy and guidance work.
* Register to be a Chartered Scientist (CSci) and Chartered Environmentalist (CEnv).
* Recognition of professional status.
* CPD recording tools.
* Use of post-nominal letters.
* Access to the European Network of Environmental Professionals.
* Regular reports on the environmental science sector.
Website and Contact Information:
Tel: +44 (0)20 7601 1920 firstname.lastname@example.org