The Energy Institute (EI) is the professional body for the energy industry, developing and sharing knowledge, skills and good practice towards a safe, secure and sustainable energy system. The EI supports over 23,000 individuals working in or studying energy and 250 companies worldwide, providing learning and networking opportunities to support professional development, as well as professional recognition and technical and scientific knowledge resources on energy in all its forms and applications. A registered charity, incorporated by Royal Charter in 2003, the EI serves society with independence, professionalism and a wealth of expertise in energy matters.
Membership Opportunities, Award and Qualifications
As a Member of The Energy Institute you can:
- They offer a number of professional registrations. You can be registered as a Chartered Engineer (CEng), Incorporated Engineer (IEng), Engineering Technician (EngTech), Chartered Energy Manager, Chartered Scientist (CSci) and Chartered Environmentalist (CEnv).
- Free subscription to one of the EI's monthly magazines (Petroleum Review or Energy World) with discounts on other EI publications.Chance to be selected to join EI College and contribute to our annual Energy Barometer report
- Opportunity to influence energy policy and exchange knowledge within the industry through government consultations
- Free Branch and Special Interest Group membership plus a wide range of other networking opportunities
- Discounted access to training, events, seminars and conferences.
Website and Contact Information
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7467 7100