Membership Opportunities, Award and Qualifications:
As a Member of the Institute of Science and Technology you can:
1. Register as a Chartered Scientist (CSci), Registered Scientist (RSci), Registered Science Technician (RSciTech).
2. Support and further develop your career interests and professional standing.
3. Enhance your existing knowledge and skills.
4. Expand your network of contacts with other professionals.
5. The IST offers its own Awards and Prizes through it’s registered Prize Fund charity.
6. The Valery Chapman Award is available annually to enable a school/college laboratory technician to attend a conference or training event for the first time.
Website and Contact Information:
Find Popular Graduate Jobs & Graduate Schemes
Biology Graduate Jobs - Chemistry Graduate Jobs - Physics Graduate Jobs - Biomedical Science Jobs - Life Science Graduate Jobs - Biochemistry Graduate Jobs - Data Science Graduate Jobs - Forensic Science Graduate Jobs - Neuroscience Graduate Jobs - Microbiology Graduate Jobs - Chemical Engineering Graduate Jobs - Environmental Science Graduate Jobs