Membership Opportunities, Award and Qualifications
As a Member of The Institute of Food Science and Technology you can:
1. You can register to become a Registered Science Technician (RSciTech), a Registered Scientist (RSci) and a Chartered Scientist (CSci).
2. Enhance your professional development - Achieve your career potential with myCPD, our online CPD recording system, which makes it simple to plan, record and reflect your CPD so that you can meet your professional goals.
3. IFST’s quarterly journal will keep you up-to-date with emerging issues in food. From mainstream topics of the day to complex scientific debates, our leading contributors from around the world ensure that every edition is packed full of must-read articles. Members receive a free print subscription delivered straight to their door, along with free online access to FST online to keep you busy in the meantime.
4. Register your interest in our subject interest areas. Here you can share information, best practice and engage in discussion with fellow members through subject interest group meetings and newsletters and our forums.
5. They offer various awards such as Ecotrophelia scheme, Young Ambassador Prize and John Coppock Award.
Find Popular Graduate Jobs & Graduate Schemes
Biology Graduate Jobs - Chemistry Graduate Jobs - Physics Graduate Jobs - Biomedical Science Jobs - Life Science Graduate Jobs - Biochemistry Graduate Jobs - Data Science Graduate Jobs - Forensic Science Graduate Jobs - Neuroscience Graduate Jobs - Microbiology Graduate Jobs - Chemical Engineering Graduate Jobs - Environmental Science Graduate Jobs