The Association for Stimulated Practice in Healthcare (ASPiH) is a not-for-profit membership Association comprising of members drawn from healthcare, education and patient safety backgrounds including researchers, learning technologists, workforce development or education managers, administrators, and healthcare staff and students. All have a genuine interest in new and innovative methods of learning, as well as optimising the use of existing simulation resources within their practice. Our membership bridges undergraduate and pre- registration education as well as postgraduate and post registration training and on-going CPD for all of the health and social care workforce. Current aims include providing an effective communication network for those involved in simulation and technology enhanced learning and providing the best practice in the application of simulated practice to education, training, assessment and research in healthcare.
Membership Opportunities, Award and Qualifications:
* Register as a Registered Science Technician (RSciTech), Registered Scientist (RSci) and the opportunity to work towards the Chartered Scientist status (CSci).
* Reduced rates for training courses and selected affiliate organizations’.
* Receive the ASPiH Annual Report summarizing the member-driven and key initiatives.
* Opportunity to collaborate and share resources such as business plans, research themes, JDs and scholarship opportunities.
* Connect with other members and experts via our communities
Website and Contact Information:
Tel: 01543 442144 firstname.lastname@example.org