Robotics Researcher – London Tech Start-up
Location: North London
Remuneration: Competitive including equity
Visa sponsorship possible
Our client is seeking a AI, Computer Vision, Deep Learning, Speech Recognition and/or Machine Learning specialist with a degree at MSc or PhD level.
We are working with an exciting start-up client who are developing an EI (emotionally intelligent) robot. They have won numerous awards and are experiencing rapid growth. It is anticipated that they will hire 3 robotics researchers over the next few months.
The researcher team focusses on a variety of specialist subjects. They develop and implement algorithms, optimise code, develop communications protocols and integrate libraries.
Each researcher focuses on one of the following core areas…
- Computer Vison (Face Detection, Face Recognition, Face Emotions, Object recognition, etc.)
- Natural Language Processing
- Speech Recognition, Voice Trigger, Language models
- Speaker Recognition
- Non-verbal speech analysis (Tone, Prosody, Non-verbal cues, etc.)
- AI, Personality and Emotional models
- MSc or PhD focusing on one or more of the core research areas.
- C++ and Python
- An understanding of Computer Vision, Machine Learning, AI and Deep Learning (essential)