Cell Engineering Scientist
Job Location: Oxford, South East England
Job Salary: £28,000 - £40,000
Job Details: Permanent, full time contract
Job Sectors: PhD Jobs / Research Jobs / Research Scientist Jobs / Cell Engineering Jobs/ Cell Culturing Jobs / Protein Scientist / Protein Expression / Protein Purification / Molecular Biology / Recombinant Proteins
Our client, a leader in gene and cell therapies, is looking for an experienced Scientist to join their team in a Cell Engineering Position.
The role will focus on development of cell lines and other similar processes, leading scientific projects and development within a team. Your voice is always heard at our client’s facility, and they often look for people who can share ideas and implement new methods or technologies that could be suitable within the laboratory environment.
- PhD in Molecular Biology or similar; or a Master’s degree with extensive Lab experience
- Around 2 years’ experience within a commercial or industry setting in a relatable role
- Mammalian cell culture techniques and suspension cell lines experience
- Antibody and recombinant protein expression experienceGene editing tools experience
- Retroviruses and lentiviruses knowledge (not essential)