2017 Graduate Scheme – Data Sciences
Competitive Salary (circa £27K + joining bonus + benefits)
Summer 2017 Start Date
Offices located in Hampshire and Gloucestershire
We are working with a globally renowned communications and electronics firm. Our client provides a range of services to military, government and commercial customers.
They have circa 45 graduate vacancies across various business areas.
Each graduate programme involves 15 training modules and continuous support from a mentor.
Data Science Role:
You will work on various data projects that will involve data classification, data visualization and machine learning.
Projects typically involve the following tasks…
- Work with big data ecosystems
- Data visualization and analysis
- Open source machine learning
- Working with languages including Python, Scala, Java, Clojure or similar
- Predicted first class (or high 2.1) in Mathematics, Computer Sciences or Physics.
- Experience with a programming language.
- ABB or better at A Level.
- Creative problem solving skills.